Welcome to Dr. Stanley’s ECGcourse.com! We offer affordable ECG (EKG) interpretation training courses which are delivered to your home and may be taken at your time, pace and convenience.
- ECGcourse.com provides up to 58 hours of Category I CME and nursing CE!
- We offer many levels Rhythms, STEMI Recognition and 12-lead ECG interpretation training from Basic to Comprehensive levels as well as ECG Review courses. Compare All Courses
- 12-lead ECG Interpretation Course: 30 Hours Cat I CME/CE. Our most popular and comprehensive course covering the 12-lead from STEMI, LVH, Bundle Branch Blocks, WPW, normal patterns & more!
- Animated Rhythm Course: 6 hours Cat I CME/CE. Perfect for Board Review and Pre-ACLS preparation! This course provides 26 animated rhythm tutorials. Each animated rhythm allows you to visually follow the development of the Rhythm waveform and color codes the electrical signal in the heart with the waveform that is produced on the rhythm strip.
- 50 Online Case Study Course: 13 hours Cat I CME/CE. Exclusively online. The 50 Case Studies course provides a wonderful review of 12-lead ECG and Rhythm patterns. Each case study presents a Q&A with detailed answer explanations and magnification of the primary teaching points of each ECG case study.
- STEMI Review Course: 6 hrs Cat I CME/CE. Exclusively online. Covers common STEMI patterns and Mimics of the Acute STEMI and NonSTEMI.
- NEW! ACLS Prep Course: 3 hrs Cat I CME/CE. Exclusively online. An online, condensed version of our popular Animated Rhythms Course, the ACLS Prep Course is a great “crash” course to prepare for the in-class ACLS rhythm recognition portion or board review/recert. Please note, we do not cover algorithms or treatments as this is set and determined by the AHA and ACLS board.
- ECGcourse.com saves you money. We offer ECG training that is cost competitive as well as providing the convenience of studying in your home, at your pace and schedule. Our online courses start as low as ~$10/CME hour.
- Stanley’s ECGcourse.com offers technical and content support for the duration of your course enrollment. An added bonus? Participants can access the author, Dr. Stanley, directly with any course content questions.
- Stanley’s ECGcourse.com takes the unique approach of Analyzing the ECG pattern and not Memorizing. Dr. Stanley’s years of Electrical Engineering and clinical experience provide the perfect blend of vector analysis and the predicted ECG wave pattern.
- ECGcourse.com courses are written for the following providers: physicians, midlevels, nurse anesthetists, exercise physiologists, nurses, EMS, monitor techs, polysomnographers, respiratory therapists, paralegals, medical chart reviewers and students of the above medical fields.
- ECGcourse.com offers Group Discounts to hospitals, colleges and universities around the US. For each group, we work to custom tailor a variety of options to fit your program’s format. Our courses are versatile and can stand alone or be used to supplement the instructor’s lecture. Each course comes with a suggested syllabus and recommended course timeline for optimum schedule integration. If you are an education coordinator, please submit your inquiry through our Educator Contact form.
- Try us Free! Sign up for our Free ECG Quiz and Newsletter. It’s the perfect info to share with colleagues and students. Also receive exclusive discounts by being an ECGcourse.com Newsletter subscriber. We do not share your information and you may unsubscribe at any time.
Finally, our customer reviews speak for themselves! For 15+ years and counting, Dr. Stanley’s ECGcourse.com has been providing quality ECG Interpretation Training to customers all around the USA & Canada. View our 5-star Feedback from real Providers
Questions? Please feel free to Contact Us